Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pumped up kicks

One of the best things about my preferred physical activity, running, is that you really don't need any equipment. Sure you can buy many marketed electronic gadgets, but the heart of running is just you putting one foot in front of the other. There is one piece of equipment, however, that is fairly important. You need it to be in top shape to prevent injury, to be able to run your best, and to feel your best; shoes. I finally, after waiting much too long, got a new pair of running shoes!! Not only are they totally awesome to look at, they are also extremely comfortable and provide great cushioning! This is my first pair of asics, so I will keep you on the loop about how I like them over my usual Nike shoes. But, I won't start using them until after my race next week! I'm looking forward to it though! Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great weekend, now on to football!!

No comments:

Post a Comment