Thursday, September 20, 2012

Better than Starbucks

Oh sweet pumpkin-y goodness!!! Like moths to a flame, every fall people run to Starbucks to get their much beloved pumpkin lattes. I used to be one of the moths, but not anymore! Now I am able to enjoy the deliciousness of pumpkin lattes without leaving the comfort of my house! This is not my original recipe, my sister was the one that introduced it to me, but it is definitely worth sharing.

All you need is:
  • 1 cup of strong coffee
  • 2 Tbsp of pumpkin
  • 1 cup of milk
  • Pumpkin pie spice
  • Vanilla
  • The yummy ingredients ready to go

    Heat the milk and pumpkin in a sauce pan for 5-6 minutes, basically as long as it take you to make a nice strong bit of coffee and for the pumpkin and milk to come together. Add in the pumpkin spice right before you remove it from the heat and then add the vanilla. Whisk the pumpkin and milk mix very well and then pour through a mesh strainer into your mug. And finally pour your coffee over top and enjoy!!

    Yummy-ness! With homemade biscotti! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment