Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pound the pavement!

Well, this weekend was a busy one full of new recipes and lots of working out! Thankfully, my workout partner was up to the challenge! :) She bounced along as we racked up well over 15 miles this weekend! Which also led us to an interesting discovery! While on our typical early morning Sunday walk, during our usual route, we heard ....... cows. What? Where? How????? Many unanswered questions. I had no clue we lived near a farm, let alone one that has livestock. So, we were rather surprised.....well, actually I was, I don't think Olive even noticed. I did of course point it out to her, but she still wasn't interested. And, I did take lots of yummy photos of the food I made!!! HOPEFULLY, I will be able to get some up here along with the recipes.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment