Sunday, October 14, 2012

What I eat when I'm alone....

We've all heard of closet eaters, right? They hide what they're eating from everyone because they don't want people to know that they are eating a bag of donuts or an entire pizza. Well, sometimes I too am a closet eater..... But it's not what you think!

I am here to confess that many times while my husband is working late and I am on my own for dinner, I eat some slightly different things. Like vegan cheese..... What is that? .....and vegetables I haven't tried in a few years because I didn't think I liked them.

So the other night whilst alone, I made a grilled eggplant with cheese, grilled onion, arugula, and tomatoes. It was great!!!! :) but definitely not my hubby's idea of a great dinner.

Do you "closet eat" healthy things while you are alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment