Friday, October 5, 2012

Back in the saddle!

Well, in case you were wondering, yes I am still alive! And feeling fully recovered from the race. Today was my first post race workout and it went great! I was hoping to run and walk outside today, but alas, it was raining, bummer. So, I had to return to my old friend/enemy, the treadmill. Without it I would not have been able to do the race, but I still hate the darn thing. It is so boring, no matter what I do; music, movies, tv, looking out the window (overlooking my backyard pictured below) and trying varying workouts, I still can't forget that I am running in place. Thankfully, it is becoming that time of year again where I can run outside! I can't wait to put my new shoes to the pavement! They treated me well on the treadmill today, so that's a good sign!

I hope you are having fun enjoying the welcoming autumn weather and getting active!

No comments:

Post a Comment