Friday, April 5, 2013

Oh heyyy!

Oh heyyyy blog!!! Did you miss me? I'm sorry I've been so terribly neglectful! I vow to get back into the swing of things! Or at the very least, to update you from time to time! So what have you been up to? Any fun runs? New workouts? New recipes? I've been busy myself, running a multitude of 5ks, a half marathon, taking on p90x, and whipping up bunches of new delicious recipes in my kitchen! Hopefully I can get around to updating you about some of those exciting things and keep you up-to-date about current goings ons as well! So, to entice you back to reading my blog I'll re-kick things off with a delicious recipe! :) Enjoy!

Spinach Wonton Raviolis

(pardon my pic, these ones are packed up for the hubs to take for lunch)

Ingredients
  Frozen spinach, 1/2 cup
  Wonton wrappers, 26 individual
  Large egg white, 1
  Fat free small curd cottage, 1/2 cup
  Shredded mozzarella low-moisture part skim, 1/4 cup
  Garlic clove, 1

Let's cook!

Heat oven to 375.

Thaw spinach in the microwave. Combine the spinach, garlic, and both the cottage and shredded cheese in a food processor. Mix well.

Line two cookie sheets with aluminum foil and spray to prevent sticking. Place half of the wonton wrappers on the foil. Evenly distribute the spinach mix into the center of the wrappers. Brush the edges of the wrappers with water and place the remaining wrappers on top. Seal them together by pressing with your finegrs or  Brush the tops with the egg white.

Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment