Friday, November 9, 2012

Accessorize!

Can a woman really have too many accessories? Sometimes the right accessory can be the key element to an entire look! Without it, you might as well be walking around with stains and holes in your clothes! Ok, that may be a little extreme...but really accessories are fun! And what could possibly be better than an accessory that helps you reach your fitness goals?!

I am now the proud owner of a brand new running belt! - what you guys don't wear belts when you run?! Fear not, neither had I. But with my new handy dandy hydration belt I can run for hours without fear of being away from my treadmill that so lovingly holds my water and snacks when necessary.

Ain't she perrrty!

So, that is the back view of the belt. Two 10 oz water bottles and a good sized pouch! It can hold your keys, phone, snack, ID, whatever. And yes, it is pretty roomy! I was easily able to fit my phone, which is in one of those monsterous otterbox cases.


The front

The front is rather plain. Not much to see here, just the velcro that holds it together! I have to say, so far I'm really a fan! I took it on a 4 mile test run yesterday, and other than the fact that one of the bottles leaked on me (my fault, didn't screw the cap on correctly!!) It went pretty well! It took some getting used to, but by about the second mile I didn't even really notice it!

I'm really looking forward to getting some use out of my new accessory! What's your favorite workout accessory?!

No comments:

Post a Comment