Friday, November 2, 2012

Lunchbox

Greetings blog world! Hopefully you didn't miss me too much since it has been a few days since my last post! Don't fret none! I'm here! And today I though I'd give you a peak at my oh so delicious and nutritious lunch!
Nom nom nom

This is a typical lunch for me. Of course, things do vary from time to time, especially seasonal produce, but you get the picture. Here is what I have in store for today's lunch; An apple (gala), grapes, celery, a prune, a small sprouted wrap with hummus, spinach, and onion inside, a salad with arugula and spinach, tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion. Yum! All organic, except for the prune and I don't think...gasp....the tomato. For shame. I did buy it at the farmer's market, but I can not say for certain that it's organic, but at the very least it is local! Oh and of course we can't forget :

H2O
You've got to stay hydrated! It's equally, if not more so, important to stay hydrated during the cool months because you tend to be in warm dry heated places. If you stay well hydrated you won't end up dealing with dry skin that won't go away, dry nose and eyes in the morning, and your workouts won't suffer! So keep up the hydration!

What does a typical lunch look like for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment